With the Christmas and Summer party season ahead of us, venues are focused on employing and training new staff in preparation for the busy months ahead. Do you have a new staff team who are busy preparing for the Summer trading and event season or could your team possibly do with a refresher on some of the key aspects of hospitality including:
* Customer Care – with a focus on the hospitality industry, participants will learn how to deliver quality customer care to both internal and external customers.
* Bar Training – during this session, you’ll be immersed in a real, working bar to learn the practical daily operations and systems for any modern venue. A great course to kick start your career in the hospitality industry.
* Coffee Training – this session will provide participants with the basic skills and knowledge, so that they fully understand the core skills of coffee making.
* Food Safety – the Food Safety Training session will cover the skills and knowledge required to handle food safely.
* Responsible Service of Alcohol (Victoria only) – This course is only recognised in Victoria. You must hold this certification if you intend to become a food and beverage attendant, packaged liquor sales persons -selling in person, over the phone or online – promotional tasting staff, winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff; and supplier sales representative. If you are responsible for monitoring customer behaviour such as security staff, or managing those who are responsible for service of alcohol, you must also hold the RSA certification. Please note we also offer a nationally accredited course, SITHFAB002 Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol.
All of these topics can be covered in our Group Training sessions so please get in touch to see how we can assist your staff team! For information on our Group bookings, please contact our office on (03) 59958817 and speak with one of our helpful team who will be happy to assist with your enquiry.