This RSA course is only recognised in Victoria.
You must hold this certification if you intend to become a Liquor Licensee, food and beverage attendant, packaged liquor sales persons selling in person, over the phone or online, promotional tasting staff, winery, brewery and distillery cellar door staff; and supplier sales representatives. If you are responsible for monitoring customer behaviour such as security staff, or managing those who are responsible for service of alcohol, you must also hold the RSA certification.
The RSA will cover the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to provide responsible service of alcohol including:
- How to handle difficult customers.
- How to improve the atmosphere of your premises.
- Understand alcohol and the law.
- Understand the problems with excessive consumption.
- Know who is responsible for RSA.
- The facts about alcohol.
Important Course Information before booking
Our webinar RSA sessions are limited to ONLY 10 STUDENTS PER CLASS. This ensures all students receive an interactive & personal experience.
This training is considered the same as if you were attending a physical class, SO PLEASE:
- Join on time- don’t be late
- Wear appropriate attire
- Conduct Respectful & appropriate social interaction
- No interruptions (people, animals or other devices like phones, TV’s etc)
- No leaving the class (there will be a short break to grab a cuppa or go the loo)
Hence, once a booking is made, no refunds or transfers will be available.
SO PLEASE BOOK YOUR SESSION CAREFULLY.
Upon completion of payment, your booking confirmation email will be sent to your email address given upon enrolment. Please CHECK JUNK OR SPAM FOLDERS, as it may land there.
You MUST be able to join & participate in the session as instructed via your confirmation email.
You MUST CONTACT US either via phone (1800 228 423) or email (email@example.com) if you are missing this confirmation information prior to your class’s scheduled start time.
We look forward to meeting you!