About this Course
For Group bookings, please contact our office on (03) 59958817 for further information.
Launch into your hospitality career with the main bases covered before you start. This course is exactly what industry managers want from new employees. During this session, you’ll be immersed in a real, working bar to learn the practical daily operations and systems for any modern venue.
You will learn foundation skills under supervision in your working environment including:
- Learning how to pour tap beer.
- Opening and closing bar procedures.
- Prepare, serve and present drinks.
- Using bar equipment and tools.
- Food and garnish storage and preparation.
- Back-of-house operations.
- Personal hygiene & presentation standards.
- Customer care & service standards.